I know, I know... look what the cat dragged in right? This makeup bag has clearly seen better days and I've been on the lookout for a better one, but everytime I see a bunch of little makeup bags, they're either not quiiite what I'm looking for style or size wise, or they're pretty close to right but way overpriced! I'm not gonna pay more than about $10 for a little makeup bag tossed into my purse! Maaybe $15... but it would have to be really special. So until then, this will have to do!
And the contents!! On the left we see several nubby ends of eyeliners. I need to restock on basic eyeliner soooo badly it's not even funny!!
- Annabelle Smoothliner in Black
- Some random Covergirl brow pencil, which I can't see the name of anymore, and which is too light now that my hair is darker!
- A double ended Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - this was the one from the Naked Palette, with Zero on one end and Whiskey on the other. There's still a bit of Whiskey left for the sharpening, Zero is down to the metal though!
- Basic Carmex in a tube!!
- MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink
- elf Super Glossy Lip Shine in Tropical Breeze
- Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof in Very Black - old tube and new tube! Still got some left to use in the old tube! I'll use it for bottom lashes mostly, since it's a little less goopy than the new one.
- Covergirl LashBlast Length Waterproof in Very Black - I sometimes layer this over the original for LOTS of length, but it's almost time for this tube to go, it's getting pretty dry!
Then last but not least, some concealers!
- Benefit Erase Paste, awesome for concealing under the eyes because it brightens quite nicely!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in DEA, great for concealing blemishes and redness! So creamy, I love this stuff!