Thursday, June 02, 2011

FOTD June 2/11

Here's my face for today! Used a few new products - most of all I'm LOVING my new foundation (see previous post for review). I think these pictures really show how nice it looks on my skin!









For the face I used:

-Rimmel's Lasting Finish 25 Hr Foundation in shade 200 Soft Beige

-Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer pencil in DEA

-Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finishing Powder

-Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Suntan Matte (as bronzer for light contouring)

-a deep pinky-red blush from my 2007 Sephora Blockbuster palette

-a reeaally old Revlon Skinlights highlighter, discontinued!

On the eyes:

-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Snatch on inner half of lids

-UD Toasted on outer half of lids, on lower lashline

-from the Sephora 5-in-1 palette, shades 14/17/18 combo blended in the crease/outer corner

-NYX Eye Pencil in Gold in the waterline with UD Half Baked eyeshadow patted on top to intensify and set

Aaand last but not least, e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Honey Do on the lips... an almost sheer kinda glittery peachy-orange gloss!

2 comments:

  1. Your skin is flawless, and you are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Gotta say though this foundation is helping that impression a LOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***