Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New look!

Hey everyone! You may have noticed it looks a little different around here! I was still in love with my old layout but I really wanted to do something new, and when I saw this awesome zebra background from the Cutest Blog on the Block (check out their site in the top corner of the page) I had to have it! I played around with the options on Blogger and thought the chartreuse shades would go perfectly with it - even whipped up a new header! Hope you like!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***