Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FOTD Aug 15/12; quick green and gold look

I took pics of this last week, but I totally forgot to post them - I had intended to do the post right away so I thought I would remember all the colours I used, but now I'm not too sure... bear with me! This won't be a really detailed post!

I'm trying to work more colours besides neutral browns and taupes into my look these days... so many shades sit neglected, they need love too!


 To the best of my recollection, this was UD Half Baked on the inner half of the lid (gold) with the lighter shimmery green in Maybelline's EyeStudio Green With Envy Quad on the outer half of the lid, UD Buck in the crease, the darker green from the Maybelline quad in the outer V area, and a little bit of Essence Eyeshadow in Party All Night patted between the two lid colours to blend them together. I think. LOL In any case hope you enjoy, and try out this colour combo! Green and gold look great together! Money eyes!

2 comments:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***