Sunday, August 19, 2012

FOTD Aug 19/12 - NYX One Night in Morocco daytime smokey

The first look I tried when I got the NYX One Night in Morocco palette was a smokey daytime look. You could easily darken this up a bit more and make it work for night too!

For this look, I started with shade h on the inner half of the lid, a cool champage taupe shade. Then I blended shade d, a brown toned cool taupe, on the outer half of the lid and up into the crease, and also took it down to the outside part of the lower lashline. I added a little bit of shade f, a deep cool brown, to the outer V area of my lid, and used shade e, a warm light sandy shade, for a highlight on the inner corners and browbones. Lastly, I used a mixture of shades c and f to line the top lashline!

For the rest of the face, I wore a couple of the light glosses from the palette, and on my cheeks I wore Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll and my new NYX Tango with Bronzing Stix in Tango and Highlight.

2 comments:

  1. Your makeup is flawless!! I love your eyebrows too!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Good to hear from another Kayleigh! :D

      Delete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***