Tuesday, August 09, 2011

A shout-out to my parents!!

I know this is totally unrelated to beauty, which is what this blog is obviously about, but I have to give a shout-out to my parents and their newest ventures!! Both of them are artists of GREAT talent, and have very recently opened Etsy shops!! My mom's shop is called SalonRichelle and she does acrylic paintings on canvas and heavy weight paper of a range of things like figures both mythical and realistic, landscapes and even some abstract. My dad's shop is called Thulsa and he does very detailed calligraphy and illustration set around passages from books or song lyrics he likes.

If you're into well-done, original artwork, definitely take a peek! Even if it isn't something you are as into for yourself, if you remember about them and tell it to someone who is, it would be appreciated! They work hard on this stuff and I really want to help them get the word out! :) Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***