Saturday, September 22, 2012

NOTD Sep 22/12 - hearts and roses

This design is from an upcoming nail wheel I'm working on, which is all more complex patterns to challenge myself a bit. A lot of them, including this one, are based on vintage patterned fabrics I found online! I loved this pattern with roses and rosebuds and cute little hearts interspersed among them!

I made these using the DIY nail decal tutorial I made, which is a pretty fun technique if you've never tried it! Perfect for designs like this that are difficult to paint on your own hand, especially with your non-dominant hand.

There were many colours used in this design (the white, two greens, four to five pinks or something like that) so if you really are dying of curiousity about what any of them are, feel free to leave a comment and let me know! Otherwise I'm going to go the lazy, tired route and just leave that part out for today! LOL! Hope you like this design, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***