Monday, September 10, 2012

Halloween and femininity, new at my Etsy!

I've completed two new sets for my Etsy shop that are up for sale as of today! One is based on a manicure I wore last month which I really loved. I tweaked it a little bit and I'm so happy with it, I think the gradients were a great touch!































The second set is ready just in time for Halloween!! It's pretty cute if I don't say so myself :p I love the little candy corns on the pinky, and I'm really happy how the jack o' lanterns turned out too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***