Monday, April 09, 2012

NOTD Apr 9/12 - Russian Opulence (Jewel Encrusted)

These nails kind of came together without any plan.. I just kept adding elements until they looked finished to me. When all was said and done, they had kind of a Russian opulence feel to them, all sparkly and covered in rhinestones. Obviously, these were made on a set of falsies!


























I feel very fabulous wearing these!


























Rhinestones were generously provided from Born Pretty store!

4 comments:

  1. Kayleigh!! I saw your nails on Beautylish and I recognized them immediately!! They do indeed look very "Russian Opulent", they actually remind me a lot of the interior of the Hermitage (which I pretty much grew up in lol) Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maryam! Once I noticed they looked a bit Russian I thought of you! Glad you like them! :)

      Delete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***