Thursday, April 12, 2012

NOTD Apr 12/12 - khaki and gold glitter

Just a really simple mani today, I took off my acrylics last night so I wanted to do something very simple and quick on my nails. I did a couple coats of my new Essence polish High Spirits, which is so pretty!! Very subtly shimmery khaki green! Then I added a couple coats of LA Girl Glitter Addict in Synergy. Technically, it was 1.5 coats... one full coat and then I fished out and dabbed on some more of the hex pieces because they're few and far between in the glitter. Lovely colour but that's my only gripe about it... the silver glitter from their line is PACKED with hex glitter so I don't know why this one isn't when it seems to be the gold equivalent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***