Thursday, March 15, 2012

NOTD March 15/12

I did this as a last minute manicure before work yesterday, just randomly grabbing a creme and a glitter, and it looks like I perform well under pressure! I'm really happy with this colour combo, it looks so beautiful! The base coat is Revlon Dreamer, a pretty soft periwinkle blue I got recently. Then I did a coat of Icing Written in the Stars (pictured) over the top. The glitter is suspended in a sheer purpley-blue polish that looks soo pretty over Dreamer! Very ethereal and glowy looking. Luckily it stopped raining/snowing today and the sun came out so I could get a good photo of it!

1 comment:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***