Wednesday, March 07, 2012

NOTD Mar 7/12

I needed a reason to use some of the new polishes I'd bought, and a floral just seemed as appropriate as ever! This time though I went for a design that centres more near the base of the nail bed. Because of the colour palette, I think of this design as "gloomy floral"! Hehe!


























And this isn't normal for me to post, but I loved the base colour on its own so much that I had to include a shot of it before I added the nail art! It's Essie School of Hard Rocks, and it applies like a dream. Kind of a dusty, dark blue-ish teal shade.

2 comments:

  1. this is one of my favorites of yours Kayleigh!! I love the placement of the flowers, so chic and pretty!! great job darlin' <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maryam! I realized I'd never tried cuticle-centric designs before heheh :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***