Tuesday, March 27, 2012

NOTD Mar 27/12 - pandas!

I love this cute little design! Every time I look down at my hands I see these little dudes looking at me and it makes me smile! That's really the ultimate reward of nail art - having one more reason to smile every day!


























It was quite late when I did this and I wasn't feeling up to duplicating the pandas on my right hand - normally I'll do whatever I have on the left hand on the right, but not this night! I went with something abstract for the right hand this time. Here's my often unseen right hand!



























Hope you like! Here are the colours I used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
LA Girl Color Addict in Escape

2 comments:

  1. Hey just found your blog! Really cool manis! Just an FYI- you may want to disable your word verification system. More people will comment plus my poor old eyes can't see the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll give turning off the verification a shot and if I don't end up with a lot of spam I'll leave it like that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***