Friday, April 15, 2011

NOTD April 15/11

Got an awesome new nail polish last week! It's one of the new Revlon scented ones. I'm not too interested in scented nail polish for it's own sake, but a lot of the colours look great. The one I chose was "Not So Blueberry" which obviously, smells like blueberry! It actually does have a pretty nice smell. After the first day or so the smell mostly fades though. Doesn't bug me since that's not why I bought it though.

The shade is a foily/metallic silvery purple, sooo gorgeous and what you see in the bottle is what you get on your nail.

This is two coats (pardon the tip wear, this was a couple days into the manicure!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***