Thursday, March 07, 2013

NOTD Mar 7/13 - chevrons and dots

I couldn't just leave the chevron look alone! It's a design I really like and I wanted to give it another shot. This time I mixed it up - I did smaller chevrons on the thumbnail and bigger ones on the fingers, and then on my right hand I went for dots instead in the same colour scheme.





Here's a side by side shot of both hands!
The orange is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed, and the blue is Essence Let's Get Lost. White is acrylic paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***