Wednesday, May 16, 2012

NOTD May 16/12 - red with silver glitter

Hey everyone! Wow, I don't know how it happened that I went 10 days without an update! I had pictures lined up but I guess my schedule must have gotten in the way!

Anyhow, here's a quickie manicure I did actually last week, randomly chose the colours and I LOVE how this looks. It almost seems "accidentally Disney" to me with that colour scheme! I guess I've really got Disney on the brain though :) I'm planning a trip to Disneyland for this July! So exciting!


































Colours:
Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Red Red
LA Girl Glitter Addict in Explosion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***