Tuesday, October 18, 2011

FOTD Oct 18/11

I snapped these pics really quickly before I went to work today because I really liked how my makeup looked! Got a few compliments on it too. :)






















































































Eyes:
  • NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Nude on the lids
  • UD Buck above the crease
  • UD Darkhorse in the outer V
  • UD Smog under the lower lashline, also a little more Darkhorse at the very outer corner
  • UD Virgin on browbone and at inner corner
Lips:
  • NYX Indian Pink Round Lipstick
  • NYX Whipped Round Lipgloss
Cheeks:

2 comments:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***