Tuesday, October 23, 2012

NOTD Oct 23/12 - vampire fangs and blood!

Got another really Halloween themed one here! I looove how this turned out! The fangs were actually a lot easier than I thought they would be, but I still didn't want to attempt it with my left hand as I was feeling lazy, so my right hand is stripes in the same colours! I like how it all looks together!
































I'll probably have time to fit in one more manicure before Halloween, and I'm going as a devil (but in black instead of red) for a Halloween party this weekend so it has to work with that costume. I'm thinking something like a really vampy black and shimmery red gradient mani. Can't wait!

Anyone else trying to work their nail art in to their costume this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***