Monday, July 09, 2012

NOTD Jul 9/12 - matte blue glitter

I love matte nails, but I never seem to actually do matte manis! I was playing around on my nail wheels though and I came up with this great colour combo and I had to do it on my nails. In real life this is actually a lot darker, it showed up really bright in the photo, but that's fine because it shows of the glitter better when the photo is lighter.


























First I painted on a thick coat of Essence in Walk on Air, then a coat of Sinful Colors in Hottie (LOVE this glitter, if you don't have it, get it - so gorgeous!). Then a coat of GOSH Matt Effect Top Coat and voila! Very fast and so pretty! I love that soft, velvety feeling of a matte topcoat, I'm always running my fingers over my nails!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that color! Absolutely stunning! I've never heard of that brand but it's seriously impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***